What did you buy that you absolutely loved?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Force Fins, definitely.

OMS Slipstream fins. I've always used Jets...tried many others but always went back to Jets. The Slips have been the best $75 I've spent in many years.

steel 100s, Whites drysuit and drygloves, weezle extreme, OMS slipstream fins, Diverite regs, OMS backplate, and about 20 ft of neon pink webbing for the plate (it gets noticed on dive boats "god, whose bright pink harness is this???", that's the idea :wink:)

My DSS BP/W is my single best purchase to date.

IMG_0663.jpg

Freedom plate from Eric Sedletzky. It's curved to fit the spine, and it holds the tank stable and close. I hardly know I have a 119 on my back with this plate.
I can;t see the picture, but have to ask how the plate curves to your back but a tank stays stable and close. . . of course maybe its because my spine bends permanently . . . :)

To date, my DSS BP/W, streamlined and compact, easy to clean and easy to use. I love it!!!

I have so many things I love . . . in fact, there really isn't anything in my gear that I'm dissatisfied with these days. I love my BP/W setups, and my Fusion drysuit, and my Liquivision computer. But if I had to pick one single item that has made the biggest impact on my diving, everywhere I go, it's my Salvo 21W HID light.

Well besides the pocket snorkel....:dork2: I'd have to say it's a toss up...I really love the Dive Rite Transplate I bought last year, and also love the Dive Rite 905 dry suit I bought this year...

My Seavision masks rock as do my Mares Quattro's!

All solid purchases!

(oh...also the membership to my local quarry! CAN'T forget that! :wink:)

X-scooter
X1
ex-wife

... well, that last one just made it possible for me to buy lots more gear that I love ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom