What did you buy that you regret?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dacor Navigator BC.. wish I went BP/Wing the first four years ago.. wish I didn't by the 8 D cell light either.. love my canister light so much........

A nifty magnetic thing to connect my spg to my bc. Much easier than a clip to get on and off with gloves. Then I noticed that no matter where I turned I was facing southeast ....

LeFlaneur:
A nifty magnetic thing to connect my spg to my bc. Much easier than a clip to get on and off with gloves. Then I noticed that no matter where I turned I was facing southeast ....

lol...

My wetsuit from TommyDSports:

The suit is nice but there was this little note that came with the suit stating that broken zippers are not covered. Sure enough 2 weeks after getting the suit the zipper (plastic) breaks and the suit is done.

But then again: you get what you pay for!

LeFlaneur:
:rofl3:

Retractor for my console:

Hooked onto parts of a sunken bridge the other day in fast currents. Was NOT fun figuring out what was going on.

I finally thought of something

about thirty lights, various types

Cheaping out on my first light, I bought a

wait for it

wait for it

2 AAA powered light, throws almost 10 Lumens:)

I do not however regret my black mask, keeps the ADD under control when you can only see a small window of stuff:)

Well I only bought my gear about 4 months and 50 dives ago, and I already want to upgrade pretty much all of it. Do I regret buying any of it? No. I got a lot of great diving in it. I learned what I would want to be different. I loved all of it at first. It's still keeping me happy as I save for the stuff I really want.

Reg with swivel first stage. Wife and I have identical, and both failed at the high pressure O-ring between the swiveling pieces. Having watched my wife's reg while diving, I don't think that swivel ever moved more than an umpteenth of a degree.

The house my useless non working ex lives in (that I pay for) with the boyfriend she was seeing BEFORE we split up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom