What did you buy that you regret?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My henderson titanium hyperstretch wetsuit that i JUST bought. Ugh! What a waste of 300 dollars. It's nice and easy to get on but it does NOT keep me warm enough in most of the kind of diving I do.

My snorkel - I hate that stupid thing. Got the "best" thinking it would not be in the way as much as the cheap snorkeling one I had...the expensive one was so much more annoying. Finally just took the stupid thing off since I dive in a quarry. No waves to deal with. Guess I'll have to use it when and if I ever make it to someplace warm :)

Although, considering I am new to this I guess I've got a great shop helping me out if a 50.00 snorkel is all I have to complain about!

A $50 snorkel?

Gloves

Thanks everyone for the wealth of information...it is invaluable for anyone just starting out considering the obscene amounts of money one can spend on this sport. :D

Used Sherwood Wisdom computer. Dammed thing leaks via battery compartment. Guy who sold it to me really got me...

A Chrysler :rofl3:

EDIT: Although I will say the trunks on an Intrpid are huge so that helps with diving.

I made it all the way to the end WOW

only regret so far is the fin I got for my ow class they are to small got them at LDS where I took my ow class the guy that was helping me didnt explain how they should fit and I didnt know at the time either he just asked if they felt ok?and I said I guess so they dont feel to tight or anything (not realizing/knowing my foot was not all the way in the pocket) Later found out the guy didn't even work there he was just a customer standing around that day (only him and instructor in the shop. Instructor on the phone)

another regret now that I think about it IS the LDS (not crooked or anything just not my kind of ppl and caters to the high end crowd) all scuba pro stuff which is fine if you like it

In no particular order:

Seaquest jacket BC

So Derek...what didn't you like about your Seaquest jacket BC? (I've got one on order and I'm wondering if I made a mistake.)

__Birm

Can't recall if I posted somewhere along the past 600 post on this, however if I did, its much worth mentioning again. Lol. My most regretful purchase is a set of force fins.

276900748_jQHPk-M.jpg

Hands down, the worst piece of equipment ever spit out of a machine.

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom