What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife bought me a Nikon D80 dSLR with the Ikelite housing...in return I bought her a multiple day spa package to pamper herself while I'm out diving, shooting

E-Scuba.gif

Spending good family time and the smile on my kids faces while they opened their presents.

Oh, and for material gifts, a nice pyjama with sharks on it. No diving related gifts, not even from me to me. I keep the money for a diving trip later when the ice covers my dive sites.

Save a dive kit
Dive scissors
Rash guard
Oh and tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar farewell tour next month.

Lots so far, 2 xtreme deep poseidon regs, 1 deco, and 1 oxygen, and 4 hoses to go with them. Buying a doubles set for myself.

Mac Santoku knife
Microplane grater/zester
Tongs
Whisks
Knife roll
Japanese Mandolin
(Culinary Student)

Some $$$
and a 23" Apple display

I got to spend the day with some of my best friends. It was great. I didn't have to cook or clean. Just enjoyed their company.

my girl friend got me:
sweat shirt (returning due to bad taste)
collared volcom shirt
$50 gift card to my favorite clothing/surf store
she refused to get my anything related to scuba cause she says i need clothes more! which saddly enough shes right...but i need a primary dive light!!!
coincidently my brother also got me a gift card to the same store with the same amount on it.

Back
Top Bottom