What dive computer should I get

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liesure pro has watch style Nitrox computers (aeris I think) for under $300.

Just checked it was a tusa zen, but sold out. Still lots of options for under $400.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi i don't know what computer
Hybrid-in between a watch and a comp that says everything that is not to bulky and looks good

Last edited:
You can still get oceanic veo 100's, 180's etc well within your budget. They are easy to operate and give you all the info you are looking for and then some.

I gotta tell you though...doing the relatively shallow dives you speak of, I doubt you will ever need to worry about NDL on your dives...you will likely be limited by remaining gas instead.

I would consider the DG03 so as to have the option to add an AI transmitter & PC download kit later, if I wished. Wrist, but not a watch.

Be mindful some computers require a separate purchase of a download cable to put dives on your PC, or don't have the option at all. With a $300 cost cap, you are limiting your options if downloading to a PC is important to you.

Doesn't OceanicWorldWide often offer sales around Black Friday? Not far off.

Richard.

Suunto D series, Tusa zen, Oceanic......checkout leisurepro for info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom