What dive log software do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am likely out of date. Does anyone have a list of iPhone/android apps that allow direct download from dive computers? Which dive computers do they work with? Thanks!

I use Mac dive in combination with Dive Log 5.0, never had any issues, if you are using a Mac I'd fully recommend.

I use a Heinrichs Weikamp Frog.

I have a Cobra 3 and olny have about 45 dives (yes, a newby). The DM4 software isn't very impressive and won't even pull over info such as comments from DM3. everything seems to point to Dive Log 5 but I was a bit supriised at the $52 pricetag. Is it worth it? I'd just assume start with a log that I will use for some time.

I am likely out of date. Does anyone have a list of iPhone/android apps that allow direct download from dive computers? Which dive computers do they work with?
DiveMate for Android, but you need an Android smartphone that supports USB host.
Predator Log Manager, but works only with the Shearwater Predator and Petrel (still in beta)
My divebuddy, for iOS, Android and W8 devices that support Bluetooth 4.0. Works only with bluebuddy/techbuddy devices. (To be released in April).
Both the Predator Log Manager and My bluebuddy are compatible with divePAL

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I use both Oceanic software and Diving Log 5.0. I actually like the Oceanic software, it gives me all the info I want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom