What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daryl Morse:
I sell electronic navigation systems for ships and subs to navies. Get to meet a few navy divers along the way.

Hmmm i think i own stock in your company....

I am a bartender/server in a swanky place...helps to pay the bills and the schedule lets me work at much or as little as I want...depending on vis
Kirsten

Tanked2.0:
I tried to be a male stripper, but they said I was too ugly. So instead I became a respiratory therapist.
I'm also a respiratory therapist. For those of you who are lucky enough to have other jobs, working in RT is like being in the Peace Corps- only instead of being "The toughest job you'll ever love" respiratory is the most boring job you'll ever hate :wink: but it pays through the nose so I shouldn't complain.

I am also a full time college student (cell biology and German linguistics) trying to get into dental school (entering class of 2008). I also run my own tutoring service here at the school for extra money and freelance as an echocardiographer occasionally.

Software engineering manager for a large aerospace defence contractor in search of less stress!

Dennis

Aka Sortware Engineer.

I work for a trading company, I could tell you exactly what I do, but I'd have to bore you to death.

Doing a Maths Degree in my spare time.

Who'd have though that you could take an irrational number to the power of (a complex irrational number), add one and get 0.

e^(i*pi)+1=0

I´m a purchaser.

I used to grind my teeth everytime I bought a piece of scuba gear because I KNEW I could have gotten it cheaper by BIR (Buying It Right) but now I´ve resigned myself to the fact that diving is a financial black hole and try not to think about what it costs and focus on all the fun I get for the money I spend...

Commercial Diver, Working in a Marine Construction Crew. The times I don't get paid for diving, I am the foreman in Marine Construction. Only 32yrs as of yet. Bill

Back
Top Bottom