What is your favorite sea creature?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a sea creature, but it lives in the water I dive. These things are very cool to me, and I name everyone that I see. :D

BTW, they are albino crayfish.

Sharks! They are awesome creatures and fierce predators. Also i love seing lobsters....because they evenually wind up on my plate!!!:mean:

Eagle Rays are the most graceful creatures...
I love sharks too (especially white tips, so cute :) ) and also mantas.
Dolphins are kinda fun if you are lucky enough to dive with them...
I haven't dived with sea lions yet, but I am guessing I would LOVE them :jester:

I love the harbour seals. They're like little torpedoes. Last weekend I got the best footage ever (for me). He hung out for over 20 minutes and came up to the camera several times. The neatest thing was, I was near a class and it was the 1st ever OW dive, what a treat for them.

Giant Manta rays
or maybe it's sharks
no wait... giant crabs
no no no it's dolphins
I remember now, it's manta rays

oh I can't decide

was a 40+' whale shark...a magnificent creature, but my favorites are the requiem sharks.

BLENNIES! I luv 'em, oh-so-cute. I've been known to spend a looong time hanging out waiting for a little critter to poke it's nose out...

Still haven't seen a seahorse in person, that's on my wish list.

Nudibranches, cowries, octopuses, and shy harbor seals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom