What is your favorite sea creature?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OglalaDiver once bubbled...
My favorite WAS the turtles....saw a HUGE turtle in the Keys last year that was simply amazing. Then, a few months later, diving in Panama City, FL.....one tried to bite about 6 of us in our group. He was VERY aggressive....biting several fins, cameras, tank straps and almost some arms and legs. However....once back on the boat you heard all of us saying....DANG THAT WAS COOL!!!
Was it this fellow?
135937.vmg

Rick

Here's one for ya'll. Check it out on the net and you will not find much. There is a wreck up here and I see lots of these. Got one sort of tame one I've been working on. Have been able to swim with him/her a couple of times. Very unique and cool! The size is not what they say. my "buddy" is about 4 1/2 feet long. They also share the same ground with a very large wolf eel. Grabbed the wolf eel once by accident. Boy was that suprising

I have to agree with Dee, that Octopi are way cool. They are very intelligent and inquisitive. I could spend hours watching and interacting with them. I have a couple of video sequences on my website if anyone is interested.

Craig

http://www.oberlin.ushttp://www.oberlin.us

I've only ever dived twice so I havn't seen much at all, I would love to dive with dolphins there intelligence facinates me and I'd love to be able to experience meeting them out of a boat on aquarium.

My favorites are both tied for #1 and couldn't be more different

Manatee - how could you not love them?

Shark - nothing in the water gets my attention like a cruising reef shark

Nothing in particular... I love the variation and chaos!

Back
Top Bottom