What just happened

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:popcorn:

Mine did the same thing. Went blue but turned back red by itself. But I kinda liked the change for the few minutes it lasted.
Hehe, if you like it, get it. I don't see much difference between...

Classic: classic.JPG

Blue: blue.JPG

Is it me not noticing much than some icons or my computer...?

Options in the top menubar are different - Blue looks to be the latest - with the old buttons.

Oh. Thanks. It was weird when I thought I was clicking on CP and I got new posts. We're such creatures of habit.

it is definitely a different shade of blue. It was weird to see the red when I first logged on. I don't like the red. It's too bright and I know I hadn't changed my preferences. Also I don't remember there being breaks between posts. Extra white space makes it kind of glarey. Bitch & moan, bitch & moan. Howard must be sick of us. :chuckle:

Oh, I know what it was. The lines breaking the posts are blue when they used to be gray. That's what makes for the glare. So in that way, the red option is better because the bar above the post is gray. this should be my biggest problem in life, right?

"...being breaks between posts?" I don't see any?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom