What Makes You Drool?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goldie Hawn makes me drool.

I LOVE Okonomiyaki!
There are plenty of places around town to get it!
It's one of my favorite meals! This and a beer (or two) after diving! Mmmmm.
DSC_0473.jpg
Okonomiyaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll be moving to Japan in a few months, so will get to explore all new cuisine :)

There's this Indian restaurant in Monterey that I'd always go to after diving. Nothing like hot, spicy food to warm you up from a day of 50 degree water! They make this incredible tofu tikka masala that just melts in the mouth, but whenever I'd ask them what's in it they'd just say, "chef's special sauce," wanting to keep the recipe secret. After a few tries, I managed to recreate it this week, woohoo!

http://www.happivore.com/recipe/tofu-tikka-masala

happivore-tikkamasalamed.jpg

The idea of being somewhere where the seafood slept in the sea the previous night. If I could be anywhere for dinner tonight it would be The Crab Shack, Tybee Island: Where the elite eat in their bare feet.

Snickers bar on my surface interval is practically a ritual. And after a long swim, I crave chips. You guessed it - sea salt.

In Brazil you get freshly baked cake ....... for breakfast!

Back
Top Bottom