What should you really be doing at this time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

0340 Friday morning. The ER has finally started to calm down(of course I just jinxed myself). Now I'm killing time surfing the great big information superhighway

I so jinxed myself the other night when I said that. :lotsalove:Tonight, I've been going constantly.Darn patients-- gomers. :shakehead: However, my mind is elsewhere. Long vacation would be nice.

Where are you going? Any where good? Can I come too?

I so jinxed myself the other night when I said that. :lotsalove:Tonight, I've been going constantly.Darn patients-- gomers. :shakehead: However, my mind is elsewhere. Long vacation would be nice.

Isn't that the way?? At least time goes by quicker when you are busy. Or when you are surfing the web. lol

Mine starts in 2 days:D

Mine starts in 9 hours. Going to the big Steak Roast at Portage Quarry in Ohio. I plan on either participating in any and all debauchery or just documenting it. :D

Where are you headed to Tanked 2.0?

tiggrr,
Steak roast yum. Good for breakfast. Save me some. Outta here in little over an hour.

Where are you headed to Tanked 2.0?

Morehead City, North Carolina.
Best wreck diving i've ever done.

Morehead City, North Carolina.
Best wreck diving i've ever done.

I'm sooo jealous. That was a trip we had talked about doing this year. Damn...thats making me rethink the whole FL in Sept trip.

Please grace us with a full trip report when you get back!! Tell us allll about the BIG sharks!!!

Hi gang,
Anyone else up at this wonderful time? Good Saturday morning it is 0215.
What are doing? Plans for the weekend?

Mine are rather boring. Hopefully out of here by 0800 home to bed by 9 sleep to 2pm. Might take a ride down to Newport RI this weekend depending on my mood.

Finally getting a break between patients, and thinking about tempting fate by taking a nap. No weekend plans, because tonight's shift is followed by tomorrow night's shift. Doesn't look as though I'll get out diving before next Thursday :(

Hope you can hit the water before Thursday. It promises to be nice here over the weekend. Today is going to be in the 80's. I'm thinking of taking a ride down to Newport, RI today. Depends how much sleep I get. I was there last week, bought a painting to go with the new leather sofa, love seat and chair.(I love them). Suppose I should buy some paint and redo the whole room. I just don't have it in me. Thought about hiring someone, but can't justify the cost. Last time I did it, it took me only two days. My living room is huge. The biggest pia is doing the radiators.

I've actually had a decent last two shifts. Hence, I've started posting here.
What's a nap? LOL. I just inspect the inside of my eyelids, no, no I wasn't sleeping.
I just passed off my last pt, I'm off till mond night. Yahoo....

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom