What should you really be doing at this time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What kind of course? Anything interesting?

I am a computer teacher, but my school is having all teachers become certified reading teachers and we have to complete a series of 5 courses. So, basically I read books about reading and discuss them. It isn't very riveting material. :wink: Luckily, the majority of my students can read at grade level (high school).

Currently, I am avoiding unpacking more boxes from moving into our new house...just too tired from a nice dive on the Sea Emperor and drift dive from this morning. :D The sea was like glass today (and yet w/o fail one of us got seasick). My husband and I are THE WORST boat people...it is truly laughable.

I need to decide where to go on my 3 upcoming days off. Maybe check the weather. Think about packing a bag.

bored, bored, bored...
Finished a book. Sappy romance.
Need to pack something for supper for work. Made speg & mballs, but don't really want now.

What's up gang?

montana

Bor ring. Spent the last 5 hours manhandling over 1 ton of weight (literally). It is 84 degrees in this warehouse and I’m sopping wet although the humdiddy is only 63%. No woman my age, in her right mind, would ever do this job. Luckily it has other tasks and the ton a day is relatively rare.
But, I’m a bit pooped right now. So before getting to the Chamber of Commerce for a couple of Certificate of Origins, the bank to notarize them and move about ½ of that ton back out of the truck again at Hawaiian Air Cargo, I’m taking a break and drying out.

Thanks for asking, I feel better getting to tell someone about my joy.

Oh, funny I should forget. The big project requiring excruciating compilation of 100’s of entries a day for 6 weeks, I have to get into Excel today.
Gee, this is gonna be a long day.

Bor ring. Spent the last 5 hours manhandling over 1 ton of weight (literally). It is 84 degrees in this warehouse and I’m sopping wet although the humdiddy is only 63%. No woman my age, in her right mind, would ever do this job. Luckily it has other tasks and the ton a day is relatively rare.
But, I’m a bit pooped right now. So before getting to the Chamber of Commerce for a couple of Certificate of Origins, the bank to notarize them and move about ½ of that ton back out of the truck again at Hawaiian Air Cargo, I’m taking a break and drying out.

Thanks for asking, I feel better getting to tell someone about my joy.

Oh, funny I should forget. The big project requiring excruciating compilation of 100’s of entries a day for 6 weeks, I have to get into Excel today.
Gee, this is gonna be a long day.

You're gonna be sore tomorrow..LOL
What the heck are you moving?

You're gonna be sore tomorrow..LOL
What the heck are you moving?
:D Tired yes, sore no, used to this. Rather that than this accounting type crapola for the bean counters.
Worked on that another 8 hrs last night and this AM for another 4 hrs (actually had rock bottom until 1 today.) And then realized I couldn’t make the Excel formulas I planned on work. (I swear, Excel just does not think the way I think it should. Hmmm, thought I’d got over that.)
At least I could make a calculator work and got it submitted, in pencil.
Come to think of it, my brain is sore. :11doh:

I’m a Materials Control person, fancy name for shipping and receiving. We grow the world’s best natural dried microalgae on the ‘farm’ here next to KOA airport. One of my hats is the sole shipper in HI for the wholly owned and operated subsidiary providing the finished goods you can find online and in Health Food stores around the world. So ½ ton was receiving (unloading pallets) and the other half ton I put into 17 boxes and shipped to the Made in Hawaii Festival.

Hate bean counting. gives me gas lol

At least with physical labor your mind can be elsewhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom