What to bring, besides myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is Christy's list? Where can I find it? :D I am heading out there in September.

Christi is the owner of Blue XT~Sea dive shop, which I highly recommend, by the way. Christi's list is her restaurant recommendations, which we used on our trip a few weeks ago and were very happy with all our choices. The list can be found at this link:
http://www.bluextseadiving.com/restaurants.php

Hope you have a great trip!

If you stay at Fiesta Americana, bring a lock for the dive locker. Don't know if you need one for other hotels

No mater where you are going bring a queen sized egg crate mattress pad. The beds are like rocks. Check it as luggage and leave it behind when you come home.

Thanks for the Christi's list. :D Also thanks for the suggestion for Fiesta Americana (where we will be staying).

We needed chem sticks for night diving, too. I saw where you have mentioned your flashlights...sometimes they loan those out. Can't remember for the coz trip if we took ours or rented....I'd take my own. Better safe than sorry! By the way, green or yellow chem lights work best...avoid the red/orange. (can't see them well at all):D

Sudafed or chloratrimetron (sp?) or something to prevent ear/sinus issues. On our Punta Sur dive I had to resurface and wait for my party on the boat, because I couldn't get below 40ft. What a bummer, and I usually never have ear problems while diving.

You probably need to bring along a good experienced Cozumel guide sence it's your first time...I would be happy to volunteer! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom