What type of fins do use and what do you like about them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro Jet Fins: They are durable and give the user precision control in demanding environments and kicking styles. They have HUGE amounts of thrust and are the ultimate fin to have. They are very heavy, thus not ideally suited for travel and will take some time to adjust too if used to other types recreational fins.

Scubapro Seawing Novas: They have bungee type straps that don/doff easily. They give effortless thrust and are very light making them ideal travel companions. They are VERY good recreational fins!!! They are a bit stiff and require a delicate technique for frog kicking.

Mares Avanti Quattro ... simple, bullet proof. This classic fin design adapts easily to multiple kicking styles. Great for wreck diving or photography.

Mares volo open heel, they fit great in the store and they work like a charm underwater, so no complaints from me :)

These, Omega FlipFins.

jpeg

Both my GF and I use Mares Avanti superchannel full foot whereever we can. They are light and robust, good fit, near neutral in the water, good thrust, and provides good maneuverability, so far the best fins we have had.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom