What watch do you dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mars2u once bubbled...

Awww c'mon...you also wear it as a fashion statement...kidding sapphire :tease:
Actually I wear a Timex Expedition to back up my Suunto Vytec...also a fashion statement. I get swarmed by the geeks when they see the digital compas it has...lol
:mdance:

Digital compass?? I want a digital compass -- does it come in any fashionable colors? :mean:

sapphire

My regular dive watch is a Citizen HyperAqualand, but I also wear a Rolex Submariner that I could dive with. I just haven't yet.

I use the Hyper Aqualand also. I got the titanium version and I have had more people ask about this watch than any other that I have owned.

I use a Timex "Ironman Triathalon." It cost about $40 and is "rated to 200m." I've never had it below 120 feet, but no problems so far.

Was $100...I bought three of them for me, my son and my wife. Built like a tank, depth, logs 20 dives with automatic dive time, avg depeth, water temp...

Such a great value they discontinued it almost immediately. I gave one to a divemaster in Coz after he admired it, and THAT's when I found out I couldn't replace it!

Ken

2 years no problems

Ugly for everyday use

Must wear it everday. Self winding life is only about 48 hours.

I wish seiko would come up with a kinetic divers watch.

I dive the with the halcyon global extreme. It's the only safe watch on the market.

I tried doing a search for the halcyon global extreme watch and couldnt find it. Sounds interesting, where did you get it?

:spaninq:

Back
Top Bottom