What watch do you dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive with a Seiko 200m automatic. Its analog, self winding and never needs batteries. For everyday use I have about 30 different watches ranging from wind up analogs to quartz digital illuminated with a compass thing built in. I love watches.

:spaninq:

had it for a couple years. it was a good watch, note the past tense. it got flooded on me two weeks ago :-(

but hey I'll use your replies to get ideas on a replacement :)

Citizen Hyper-Aqualand dive watch, makes a nice backup to my dive computer and you can download your dive profiles from it when you are finished.

A cheap but very reliable Casio Digital watch. Costs me 29.00 at PACE Membership in Dever. Had it for over 10 years and dive it for 5.

ladies battalion dive watch...

s'pose to be good to 200m but the face flooded with water at only 25 ft 5 min into its first dive... ;-0
so they're sending me a new one...

I'm with Dee and SCDiver:

Citizen Hyper Aqualand, as my backup to either Suunto Cobra or Mares MC1, depending on what my son borrows.

The CHA is a great dive watch and the log software works very well. It's also a good conversation maker, when people see it. :)

Enjoy the ride
:mean:

My Diver is a Citizen Eco-Drive Aqualand (Depth Display ) titanium too.

I like it a lot... and will be using it in CZM friday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom