What watch do you dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a Casio G-Shock for it's 1 second time resolution as well as a Uwatec Digital bottom timer.

The G-Shock set me back about $100AUD about 4 years ago, and I've only had to have the battery changed once. :thumb:

Citizen Aqualand Titanium, such a sexy watch, and so practical :wink:
watch.jpg

Hi,
for me I use the Citizen Quartz Analog Aqualand.
It's great as back-up for my dive computer. As it records my last dive and the rest.
Jimmy T.:)

I use the bright orange Citizen Aqualand with depth display. It works great, makes a statement above water, and is pratical for every day use.

It's a nice watch that I've had down to at least 100ft, no problem whatsoever. I'd recommend a bigger strap on it with a 7mm suit and gloves it's difficult to get on. I think they retail for about $90 CAN.

Mike

I dive with a Timex Ironman that I found on a ledge along a wall at 70 ft. It goes to 150' regularly and has never leaked.

I can't say the same about the $300 Seiko my wife bought me when we first met. It has been back to the factory three times after leaking.

The Casio G-shock is the watch of choice for most comercial divers. They are bullet proof and if you lose it or crunch it, you can replace it at the local Wal-mart for under $40.

sapphire once bubbled...
Don't laugh, but I use my Swatch Scuba watch as a backup timer... it has never failed me! :D

sapphire

Awww c'mon...you also wear it as a fashion statement...kidding sapphire :tease:
Actually I wear a Timex Expedition to back up my Suunto Vytec...also a fashion statement. I get swarmed by the geeks when they see the digital compas it has...lol
:mdance:

Back
Top Bottom