What would you like to see Zeagle make/change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i like the concept but not the upside down mounting i have looked at the mounting grommets on a zipmount and zip ties as an option. but would rather have it in a zip pouch.

Not to kick a guy when he's down, but I agree with the logo. Their website needs a make-over too. They need to add videos, demos and really "sell" their products. To me, they are just another classic example of a company who makes great products, but doesn't do a great job marketing.

whey do they have to market? any good manufactur will be on word of mouth and i am sorry to say there is a lot of foot and mouth thease days. But there equipment is one of those, how long have you had this and the reply is a coupple of hundred dives.
i did a lot of resurch "i do mean alot" before i bought and i tryied a lot of diferent things but i came back to the zeagle brand.

Sell regulator service kits for a reasonable price. We're pretty sure you can sell 4 o-rings, a low pressure seat, and a zip tie for less than $30 and still make a profit.

All this logo talk is silly. If you owned a company and someone said "I don't like your logo"; what would you say? Personally, I would tell you to kiss my $$$.
Obviously they know they make excellent products if all you can say is "I don't like the logo".

They also stitch the American Flag on to their BC's which any American should be proud of.

Sell regulator service kits for a reasonable price. We're pretty sure you can sell 4 o-rings, a low pressure seat, and a zip tie for less than $30 and still make a profit.

Damn, where are you getting your prices? A second stage service kit (6 or 7 o-rings, a low pressure seat and a zip tie) costs $12 everywhere I've looked.

All this logo talk is silly. If you owned a company and someone said "I don't like your logo"; what would you say? Personally, I would tell you to kiss my $$$.
Obviously they know they make excellent products if all you can say is "I don't like the logo".

They also stitch the American Flag on to their BC's which any American should be proud of.

Silly goose. The OP's question was "what would you like to see Zeagle make/ change?" I would like to see them change their logo. Why would I be proud of someone stitching an American flag onto a BC?

Damn, where are you getting your prices? A second stage service kit (6 or 7 o-rings, a low pressure seat and a zip tie) costs $12 everywhere I've looked.

The message I hoped Zeagle would get was that readily available and reasonably priced service kits are a reason to buy a regulator. Conversely I will not buy from a manufacture that does not offer that sort of post sales support.

The message I hoped Zeagle would get was that readily available and reasonably priced service kits are a reason to buy a regulator. Conversely I will not buy from a manufacture that does not offer that sort of post sales support.

Then there shouldn't be a problem since they are one of the only brands that do sell service kits to the end users, and at reasonable prices. Not to mention their post sales supports is awesome.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom