What would you like to see Zeagle make/change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then there shouldn't be a problem since they are one of the only brands that do sell service kits to the end users, and at reasonable prices. Not to mention their post sales supports is awesome.

Jim

Yeah, what's not to love? Except maybe the.....................umm never mind.

whey do they have to market? any good manufactur will be on word of mouth and i am sorry to say there is a lot of foot and mouth thease days. But there equipment is one of those, how long have you had this and the reply is a coupple of hundred dives.
i did a lot of resurch "i do mean alot" before i bought and i tryied a lot of diferent things but i came back to the zeagle brand.

Next time do a spell check. :wink:

A back plate pad that can stow an SMB, please

Fold over and sew a bead of stitching (leaving a small tail on the webbing) across the ends of the webbing used for the chest strap on the ET and maybe others BC and similar straps. Without this the end of the webbing can slide through the triglide and come loose. I had this happen or almost happen several times on my ET so I folded the end over about 1/2" and hand stitched across the webbing leaving about a 3/8" tail on the side of the webbing that goes on the under side of the triglide. If the webbing slides in the triglide the tail catches on the center bar of the triglide and will not slide out.

The webbing can still be threaded though the triglides

They also stitch the American Flag on to their BC's which any American should be proud of.

A Lazer is on my list of bc's to try before I buy, but can I get a Canadian flag on the shoulder strap instead? :wink:

A Lazer is on my list of bc's to try before I buy, but can I get a Canadian flag on the shoulder strap instead? :wink:

Yes, just order it from a Canadian dealer and it should come that way.

I would like to see a small redesign of the Stiletto (otherwise a great bc, by the way), moving the trim pockets up to the level of the upper band. Then these trim pockets would actually be useful for helping to adjust trim. The current position is too close to the level of the front weight pockets.

I second amd third this motion. you could just move the mounting straps on the exisiting ones. i know several people who just moved them up to the next strap, not perfect but it works.

Silly goose. The OP's question was "what would you like to see Zeagle make/ change?" I would like to see them change their logo. Why would I be proud of someone stitching an American flag onto a BC?

Only the dumb' sucker for Nationalist propaganda, it's like a generic form of nepotism- which is all good until you have a free market place which the internet is creating.

A marketing sticker only adds to the end cost of a product period.
- what you need is the best functioning, quality made product available at the most competitive price.

Focus on those will things and the product will market itself. Technology will slow down and designs will become more uniformed over time- material type and production standards will determine the long term success of a product.

Only the dumb' sucker for Nationalist propaganda, it's like a generic form of nepotism- which is all good until you have a free market place which the internet is creating.

A marketing sticker only adds to the end cost of a product period.
- what you need is the best functioning, quality made product available at the most competitive price.

Focus on those will things and the product will market itself. Technology will slow down and designs will become more uniformed over time- material type and production standards will determine the long term success of a product.

You forgot to all a link to the superior dive gear you design, manufacture, market and sell.

Back
Top Bottom