What's good for the goose...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just happened to do a great deal research before finally buying an Apeks reg. That's one of the things that came up in the research.:)

Dee, answer is no. Up until last year, Zeagle marketed Apeks' regulators here in the US, under the Zeagle name. When Aqualung bought out Apeks last year, they of course wanted them for themselves so Zeagle got the shaft. Zeagle then designed their own regulator line and they very closely resemble the Apeks regs. That's what I meant by "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

I'm sure glad you're keepin this stuff straight. I think I just busted a brain cell or something! LOL

Don't think Colgate has gotten into the diving scene, but Scubapro is owned (or afiliated with) Johnson&Johnson. Hmmmm...scuba and floor wax! what a combination!

Some more stupid corporate factoids -- SC Johnson (based in Wisconsin, as is Johnson Outdoors, although these companies are not related) is the maker of Johnson Wax. Johnson and Johnson (based in New Jersey) is the maker of J&J baby shampoo, J&J brand band-aids, Tylenol, etc., etc., etc.

How's that for corporate confusion? ;-)

nt

Don't know about Wisconsin, but with the fries and shakes, they sure sell a lot of "carbs" here in Detroit!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom