What's up everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djac5700

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just want to say hello as I just joined the board. I'm new to diving and I will be going to Grand Cayman next month in order to complete my certification.

I'm a 24 year old living in the DC Metro area and I'm really excited to join the scuba world. I'll probably stick to the warm water diving for now, but if anyone knows of some worthwhile diving in the DC area, let me know!

Drew

welcome aboard!

you'll love diving Grand Cayman. if at all possible, go snorkeling at Eden Rock and
just spend as much time there as you can. you will fall in love.

Hello djac57oo! How did you luck out to get your certification dive in Grand Cayman? Not too shabby! Good luck to you and welcome to the board.

Yeah, I can't complain about the Caymans for my certification. I figured I needed a vacation and I needed to do 4 dives for my certification, so there was an obvious choice! I'm actually going all out and getting my advanced certification while I'm down there, for a total of 9 dives over three days. Can't wait!

djac5700:
I just want to say hello as I just joined the board. I'm new to diving and I will be going to Grand Cayman next month in order to complete my certification.

I'm a 24 year old living in the DC Metro area and I'm really excited to join the scuba world. I'll probably stick to the warm water diving for now, but if anyone knows of some worthwhile diving in the DC area, let me know!

Drew

Welcome to the site. I dove in Grand Cayman, it is excellnt diving there. Have a great trip and post your dives when you get back. Would love to hear about them. :scubadive

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

Back
Top Bottom