Whats wrong with this picture?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

she needs to stop reproducing immediately!!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed that the people who SHOULD NOT be reproducing actually reproduce at a faster rate and have more children than those that SHOULD be reproducing?

I recently went for a physical, and as part of it the doctor did a lung capacity test. Right after he completed the exam the doctor asked me how long ago I had quit smoking. When I told him I had never smoked a day in my life he wanted to know if my parents had smoked when I was a child. I replied that they had, rather heavily, and then I asked how he could tell. He said that my lung capacity was about 10-15% below normal which is a common indicator of someone who has either quit smoking and/or lived long term with a smoker.

All that being said, I am a little hard of hearing which could be from all of the road constuction in front of my house when I was an infant. But then again it also could have been all of that load music when I was a teenager.

Parrothead_Diver:
Life is complicated with its ifs 'n ands 'n buts...
It's OK to be crazy just don't let it drive you nuts...QUOTE]

There's certain situations that might challenge you, I guess...when your daughter tries out for the football team, and your son try on her dress...

Grandma hasn't booked you on Jerry Springer yet, has she?

People like that drive me crazy. It like the couple who pass by me at 160km with a sign on they back window "caution baby on board".

I have probably said this before, because, well, it's a very Sue thing to say, but it absolutely amazes me that some people remember to breathe constantly in and out.

I have often said that "It is unfortunate that intelligence is not a prerequisite for fertility."

Wrsitshot

Firebrand:
Parrothead_Diver:
Life is complicated with its ifs 'n ands 'n buts...
It's OK to be crazy just don't let it drive you nuts...QUOTE]

There's certain situations that might challenge you, I guess...when your daughter tries out for the football team, and your son try on her dress...

Grandma hasn't booked you on Jerry Springer yet, has she?
Not Yet... But I have been accused of eating my neighbor's wife's popcorn...

Are you a member of TBPHC?

Back
Top Bottom