Iphone 13 Pro and Dive+ Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joselitoo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I hope you can help me. Iˋm using a Weefine case and the Dive+ app with an Iphone XS. This did work great for and Iḿ happy with the pictures. I switched to an Iphone 13Pro and all my Pictures are s***
The are complete white spots where it only should be white. I´m currenty travelling for 4 weeks diving trip and cannot make any photos.
Have anyone of you came across this issue before? Examples attached.
Any help would be great
IMG_9594.jpeg

I haven’t any first hand knowledge but isn’t this the same housing that was branded Kraken?

yes it is, but this is not housing issue. Itś either the app or the phone. Some sort of setting or adjustment i don´t know

I’m thinking the app, I don’t know what happened to Kraken but they have an app update, they say they no longer support dive + so that “may” be somewhere to look.

I have the sport diver case and thought there was an app issue making my phone crash, turned out to be the phone.

Does the same thing happen with the inbuilt camera, rather than Camera+?

@rmorgan You mean outside the water? No the camera works perfectly

I have been trying a bit and used the kraken app.It seems that the issue does not happen here. Is there any other app except Kraken or dive+ to controll the case?

I have been trying a bit and used the kraken app.It seems that the issue does not happen here. Is there any other app except Kraken or dive+ to controll the case?

I had a Seatouch briefly, and used the Deep Photo app with it, but I don't see it on the App Store now. If the Kraken app works, problem solved? FWIW, I very much like the DiveVolk, which gives the user full touchscreen access.

It's certainly interesting that the 13 takes great pictures topside but not underwater--sure seems like a Dive+ problem. I hope you had a great trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom