What's you fav after dive food ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peter

Reaction score
Do you have a fav type of food you like to chow down after a dive.

I have 3 fav's first one is a bacon and egg burger and chippies from a little take a way shop just down the road from one of our best shore dive sites.

The second one is a big feed of roasted lamb shanks with chrispy baked spuds and sour cream.

The third is fresh prawn's and cold XXXX beer it just doesn't get any better than that. :lunch:

Mexican food, what else? :outtahere: When the weather's been cold and windy, nothing's better than a big bowl of chili and a hotdog.

We always have a bag of Fritos and a bag of chips at the dive site for after dive snacking. THEN we go out to eat!!

I'm a burger kind of guy....

When the DIR food police are out I always go for the *veggie delight* at Subway....

But if they are not....

My favorite is the *Greek* pizza a Pegasus with Italian sausage substituted for the ground beef....

Hey.... it has spinach and the sausage is made from vegetarians...

I like to eat from the last Oreos or M&M's, or the $.99 burger store for a tide me over or the All you can eat buffet

A beer! Nothing better than a beer after a dive. Despite the effects of alcohol on developement of bends, one beer would be allowed I think.

Sorry, now a bit more serious. It will be 'Chickin' strips' in my case. On Lagun beach on Curacao they sold them. Extremely good taste. I went there a few years ago.

Bye

Jorgen

Most dive trips I have a roll of " Shock Tarts" to pass out while still on the boat. Something about the sour taste, after salt water, just hits the spot.
Later in the evening, a lobster dinner and some steamed broccoli is always my favorite. A dish of coconut ice cream with Kaluha poured over it for dessert, tops it all off.

:gorgeous:

Back
Top Bottom