What's you fav after dive food ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The best after-dive food in the world is frosted animal crackers. Like Natasha said, something about the saltwater just makes them the tastiest food in the world right then.

- Warren

Natasha...I never thought of 'Shock Tarts'. I usually keep a bag of 'Jolly Ranchers' in my dry bag for between dives. Anything that works to get rid of that old pickle taste is alright by me!

something else we like on the boat, especially when we'll be out all day is homemade trail mix.

Dee:
All three sound good to me. I just like to make sure I have enough of anything to give it to the whole boat. Even the Captain and the Dms take 'em. It's a great way to make new friends. Feed Them!
:coke:

When we go with the LDS on the boat we have a hotdog and chips cookout on the beach and there is beer and sodas. However when my buddy and I leave the river we stop at subway and DO NOT order the veggie delight.

Post dive on the boat, I like water, water, and lots of water. I usually bring along some sliced cantalope to snack on, on the way in. That helps get the salt taste out of my mouth.:tree:Bob

When we went to La Paz, Mexico the DM's on the boat cut up mango while they waited for us to finish our dive. I can still taste the perfectly ripened melt-in-your-mouth texture of those mangos! Absolutely heavenly, juicy and sweet---YUMMM!
Ber :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom