What's you fav after dive food ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.... is Sushi

...mainly because the water keeps putting the underwater BBQ out!

;-0

But seriously I would kill for a Wendy's triple burger right now!

Aquamore

"Bacon cobb and coffee"

not by choice, either :D

Right after a dive? - food is good food!

Actually, during SI on a boat I always carried my trusty Big-Bag-O-Trailmix and lots of water. I always share with the Captain, DM's and my Instructor!

After the equipment and ScubaDuke wash, grilled grouper and steamed veggies is great. I also have to "ditto" Natasha on the lobster/brocolli/coconut icecream & kaluha thing!

Now that I am getting hungry it all sounds good!
:thumb:

Northern Italian Cooking at 'Primos' restaurant, Cozumel. Home made pasta, bread,meatballs and a salad. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! (Twice each trip. Maybe three).

My mouth starts watering about half way through my last deco stop. My buddy and I usually stop on the way home at either CLAIM JUMPER or MARIE CALENDERS for some serious eats. Claim jumer has a great whisky river chicken and Marie calanders is a pie place, need i say more!

Nothing beats a New Zealand Meat Pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pastry & meat all washed down with BEER!!!

What if Dougz had said an Aussie meat pie??
:eek:ut:

"The only thing Kiwi,s are famous for are lamb kababs and leaving."

The lamb part maybe so but i dont get is the leaving part, care to explain?

I do recall a great meat pie place in NZ, one of my fondest memories in fact. And no it wasnt a lamb meat pie!

Back
Top Bottom