What's you fav after dive food ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When going diving, I bring 2 or 3 of those juice drinks in the foil pouches, with the straw that's attached to it, and that you poke through to drink (for that day's dives). It maintains a very good seal around the straw, and no sea water gets in. While down under, I stop and drink one, exchanging the regulator for the straw. It works out great, and avoids that annoying dry mouth.

AFTER diving, we usually stop at Burger King, just down the road from the Jeddah "beach resorts." Everyone orders different things, but that's a favorite after-dive hangout. Just have to time it right. In Saudi Arabia, all places close 5 times a day for Muslim prayer call.

I'm a personal fan of peanut butter after a dive!

After a night dive - an icy cold beer!

Depends where I'm diving. When we were in Florida we'd devour mangoes after a couple of dives but always bottled water during SI. After the dives, we would have mahi-mahi sandwiches.When we're diving the local quarries here in the east coast, water between dives and when we get home there's only 2 things my brother and I love to make: sushi/sashimi or my own version of Philly Cheesesteaks and chili beer. Ever had chili beers before? Each beer has a chili pepper inside it and no two beers have the same hotness. Oh, and lots of bathroom stops from all the water we drank.

Dive Safe,
Dan

Chili Beer???
DanBo once bubbled...
Ever had chili beers before? Each beer has a chili pepper inside it and no two beers have the same hotness.

more details please - I'm intrigued!

Never heard of anyone else before that actually likes chili pepper beer! My husband makes his own...puts hot thai peppers in an icy cold beer....usually a Mexican type beer like Negro Modelo or Pacifico....

but there is a commercial brand out there called Cave Creek Chili Beer...their motto is "Lime are for Wimps" or something like that...it's pricey and hard to find..that's why my husband makes his own now.

taco's al cabon and mucho garlic peper sauce from La Choza

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom