Whats Your Average Number Of Dives A Year?

Whats Your Average Number Of Dives

• 0 - 10

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • 41 - 50

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • 51 - 75

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • 76 - 100

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • 101 - 150

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • 151 - 200

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 200+

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

about 60 .... seems to hold pretty steady no matter what i do

Certified in March 2001 ... logged 1,478 dives since then.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I logged dive #100 on my 1st anniversary of certification; now, one month into the new year and I've logged 20 but with the trips planned this year, both local and abroad, I should hit 200 dives by the end of the calender year.

Certified at the end of September 2005, and have logged 41 to date.. 19 of which were last week..

Starting next week I am going to go back to doing 2 + quarry dives every Wednesday, plus whatever else I can get in.. =)

Anyone in N.E. TN or S.W. VA feel like going out and playing ? =)

I can't answer the question of what my average number of dives per year is, since I haven't been diving a year yet. But it looks as though it will be something close to 170 for that year, and given the travel we have planned for the next twelve months, I suspect it will be that much again.

NWGratefulDiver:
Certified in March 2001 ... logged 1,478 dives since then.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

5.25 years, hmmmm, 1,478 goesinta'....let's see....:D that's an average of 281.5 dives per year! :shocked: You da' man, Bob. :wave-smil: With my change of vinue last fall, I might just get there this year!

Over 400 since last April when I started diving again after a 5 year hiatus.

To do more than 200 dives a year you pretty much need to live right on a body of water and have no job (other than diving).

In 2004 I worked on a liveaboard for most of the year then finished out the year working for a commerical dive operation - logged over 450 ocean dives that year. That's hitting it as hard as you possibly can 7 days a week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom