What's Your Favorite Equipment Brand?

What's Your Favorite Brand of Equipment

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I list all the brands in my gear room, it would be too much, but currently using the following

OMS Mask, BP/W
Citizen Pro Master Dual Aqualand Watch
USDivers Spare mask, Console, Compass
Mares Reg, Gloves, Fins
Bare Wetsuit
SP Booties
Ocean Master Ti knife
XS Scuba pockets
Dive Rite Weight System, Z Knife, Lift Bag, 385ft reel, SS Snaps, 1/4" dia Surgical tubing, Tight Pocket
Luxfer Tanks
Oceanic Computers (2), 6' SSD
Pelican 1620 Case
JBL Competition Magnum XHD, Woody Magnum, Saw Off Magnum XHD
OMER Surface Float
Ray Odor 223PPD
TUSA Octo
Dive Alert
Sub Alert
Scuba Innovations Safety Mirror
Orion PWC flare kit (inside a sealed SL4)
UK Dive lights SL6, SL4
Cetacea Clips and retractors
Home Depot 1/4" dia bungies

More or less that's it, but if you want my daughter, girlfriend and spare gear, the list may double or triple.:D

My husband and I both dive with Dive Rite and love it. It's simple, sturdy and --as my equipment instructor described it -- pretty much bulletproof.

This is kinda' a grey area question. I change my gear around with the type diving I'm doing on alot of occasions. As far as regs go Scubapro is atop my list although I also like Aqualung and Apeks regs. Henderson has been the best quality wet suit, for the money, I have found. -BUT- to each, his (or her) own.

Voted for two that I use a lot of, the missing for me is Oceanic. I have and like a lot of their equipment.

Can't live without
Maybe
Not important to me

Zeagle, A Plus Marine, Aeris, Brownie's Third Lung, ReliefBand®, Armor Products, Backscatter Underwater Video and Photo, Catalina Cylinders, Citizen Watch Company, JBL, Pelican Products, Princeton Tec, Mares, Luxfer Gas Cylinders, Riffe, Roll Control System, Shark Shield, SeaVisionUSA, Sealife Reefmaster, Tabata USA (TUSA),
Top Dawg Underwater Video Systems, Underwater Kinetics (UK), Trident, Oceanic Worldwide, Ocean Master,
Ocean Reef Gear, Sea & Sea Photography, SeaCURE Mouthpiece, Submersible Systems, and Pressed Steel.

Back
Top Bottom