When dives are cancelled due to windy conditions.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Question 1KWIK_69. I too was wondering how long they tend to last. If they tend to last a while - I may need to do a liver cleanse before leaving next week (you know prepare for the 'under the awning' onslaught of tequila!)

We go a week from Monday, but I expect that it'll pass before then.

Anywhere from a day to two or three - depends on how fast the front is moving.

What is bad is when another one is on the tail of the one before it - then we can have several days of port closures - but it's very rare that it's shut down for more than a day or two at a time.

The bottom line is that it's weather - it's unpredictable - and there's nothing we can do to change it - so we just enjoy the cooler weather and make alternative arrangements for the divers whenever possible.

Anywhere from a day to two or three - depends on how fast the front is moving.

What is bad is when another one is on the tail of the one before it - then we can have several days of port closures - but it's very rare that it's shut down for more than a day or two at a time.

The bottom line is that it's weather - it's unpredictable - and there's nothing we can do to change it - so we just enjoy the cooler weather and make alternative arrangements for the divers whenever possible.

Do I get a refund? :coffee:

Do I get a refund? :coffee:

LOL! Well, if you were HERE and had planned to dive today...then ya! haha!

BTW: Saw Sol and Matt today - if the weather is better they will be diving tomorrow before heading back! They're here shooting a wedding at El Cantil today in this mess - but I'm sure they will do an amazing job!

LOL! Well, if you were HERE and had planned to dive today...then ya! haha!

BTW: Saw Sol and Matt today - if the weather is better they will be diving tomorrow before heading back! They're here shooting a wedding at El Cantil today in this mess - but I'm sure they will do an amazing job!

I know, she sent me a fb message for where to dive..I of course told her Maricaibo(sp)!!
I cant wait to see their pics from there !! That was our other option, but I didnt care for the grounds...Wondering if I should be getting some sort of commission... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom