When life gives you lemons....Make lemonade....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Walter I will....I would love to meet the faces to go with the personalities!!!!

Hey CC....I'm sorry to hear about your jobs. But just like you're doing look at it as an opportunity. That's what the Admiral and I did 7 years ago when we got laid off from our high tech jobs. Just don't be stupid and buy a dive shop.:D

Ah Gary Thanks so much, probably not permanent, but in today's world you never know....In the best of worlds we would find jobs in FL and just get a jump start on the move to the south...... And we would love to meet up with you all!!!

If you don't want to buy Capt Gary's dive shop, can I interest you in a nice boat....??? I second Fantasea scuba. I think they really have their heads on straight there. And, they are in North Port/Port Charlotte, not too far from Englewood. My mom is a snowbird from Maine, and lands in Port Charlotte in the winter.

Frank

Hey Chick.

Sad to hear. The Conch crowd is very cool. Maybe we hook up. Keep in touch.

Absolutely......I'll bring the lemonade...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom