• Asia

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • South America

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 2.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gerryw once bubbled...
Canadian expat living in Chile.

I cheated a bit and clicked South America because Canada is well represented and there seem to be very few divers from here on the board.

You dont check results before you vote!!!!

TEXAS!!!!

Dr Paul Thomas once bubbled...
Hi Amanda,

Very upset that no-longer-so Great Britain was not included as an option as we are, of course, a race apart from those odd people in Europe who reside over the sea and speak funny languages.:)

However, in order not to spoil the poll I did not vote "other". :eek:ut:

Mmmm actually I hesitated... (based on a culinary statement - WHAT THE HELL do you eat out there ??? :wink: ) but still I love England so much... we're all part of the same family, aren't we ? (even if Blair/ Chirac don't seem to agree :D )

Amanda once bubbled...
WHAT THE HELL do you eat out there ??? :wink: ) but still I love England so much... we're all part of the same family, aren't we ? (even if Blair/ Chirac don't seem to agree.
Ouch!

Not rosbeef or fish-and-chips every day, that's for sure - or burgers and fries! I agree that we are still culinary amateurs but we are improving!:wink:

As for being related? I know my father travelled quite a bit but I do not believe he ever visited France.:) (think about it!!!!:D :D)

Joking apart, the poll results are very interesting. Unsurprisingly, most are from the US but there appears to be a very good worldwide membership.

But of course; - they are all very nice people here!

and planning a few river dives in the few inland bodies of water we have...

Tomorrow, I can claim new residence in Florida! Much better than Michigan for me. I wasn't meant to wear more than shorts and sandals. Besides the wetsuit:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom