Where are you in Texas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dirthead:
Don't think I'm really a Swamper yet, since I've only made 2 dives with real Swampers, but I posted my location anyway.

Thats like saying the second baby takes nine months but the first one can come at anytime....
No time to get cold feet. You dove with Us,Your for real dude and there is no going back now !! :14:

Timeliner:
Thats like saying the second baby takes nine months but the first one can come at anytime....
No time to get cold feet. You dove with Us,Your for real dude and there is no going back now !! :14:

Alright, I'm an official Swamper!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me in.

O2BBubbleFree:
Wow, I'm feeling lonely here in the Austin area...
:musical_n heeere I come to save the day!!!:musical_n

Oooh, but I can't get the photo option to work. Does the photo need to be web-based or shouldn't I be able to upload it directly from my C drive?

edited to add: photo problem solved!

I survived Valhalla with Timeliner, so I'm Pinned!

*slightly* older picture of yours truly.. ;-)

D.

humanphibian:
should load from your local drive. Mine went w/ no problem.

BTW it will load a fairly large file, so no need to use the tiny avatar size pics

thanks, I just had the picture too BIG! :p

I'm in.......... :D

Daylonious:
I survived Valhalla with Timeliner, so I'm Pinned!

*slightly* older picture of yours truly.. ;-)

D.

Uhhh Daylon? What's up with the pic man? 1980's?????? Oh my gosh, I feel like I am in a time warp!

Back
Top Bottom