Where are you in Texas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was back in my carefree rock n roll days.. kinda look like a roadie for Pearl Jam, don't I? Heheheh..

D.

Daylonious:
That was back in my carefree rock n roll days.. kinda look like a roadie for Pearl Jam, don't I? Heheheh..

D.

I don't know man.... That pic sorta looks like a weasel that got sucked into a jet engine :flame: :D Sorry that was a low blow... Oh man, now that brings up another topic all together !!
I bet your girl friend looked just like this back then :sonic:
Mmmmm maybe not your pretty young...
maybe she looked like this :pigtails:
But then again... maybe you were just lucky and found a blind one like this :gr1:

I'm just polkin' fun at ya and you know it but I was provoked . :1poke:

I looked just like that back then and I get the comedy your puttin' forward. :wink: :cheers:

Oh... BTW, They lost my pictures from the Silo. Instead, I got pics of a miniture toy rat terrier next to a semi truck. 'Big Guy ~ Little Dog....go figure

I have not had the chance to dive with any of you as of yet, but GOD willing i will. I put myself on the map anyway...........safe diving.

I never signed up but did do one dive with DandyDon. I'm pinned. What else do I need to do???

scubajoh44:
I never signed up but did do one dive with DandyDon. I'm pinned. What else do I need to do???

You're done. :D

I haven't dove with the swampers yet, but I have been lurking for a couple of years. Does that count?

I'm in Austin!

zendiver1:
The Woodlands here.

Zendiver,

We're not actually putting any replies in the thread. There's a Frappr link in the first post where you can "pin" your location. Check it out.

http://www.frappr.com/texasswampdivers

Richard

My Upcoming Dive Trips
01.28.06 - Valhalla ICBM Missle Silo
02.03.06 - Flower Gardens [Hammerhead Migration]
02.16.06 - Florida Chickdiver Event (USS Spiegel Grove, USCG Duane, & more)
02.25.06 - Rescue Class Open Water
??.??.?? - Puget Sound (March?: Ski & Dive trip)

From extreme S.E. TX here. I think I dove with some Texas Swamp Divers in the Gulf last summer. Does that suffice?
Rigdiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom