Where are you in Texas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeSSS:
Just a Texas diver in San Antonio.

We dive Bourne lake, Canyon lake, Medina lake, Comal river, Bird Island Basin, Parc Chalk Bluff, Balmoreah and the Texas oil rigs.

Planning on Cozumel and/or Florida this summer and maybe California or Upstate New York.

Greetings Mike. Your welcome to make the trip north to Lake Travis and join us at Windy Point.

johninfm:
Hey ... AggieDad recommended this site and I just joined and stuck the map ... Love to dive
Welcome John. I am not so sure associating with AggieDad is the way you want to make a first impression. :)

Just kidding of course. Welcome to the swamp. Lots of great people and good information on here. Look forward to diving with you some day. You're not one of those pilot types are you?

Willie

Alas I too have yet to dive with the swampers but hope to. My boys and I only have about twelve dives under our belts but working our way into it. Hope you don't mind that I pinned my location.

Also a newbie! Been certified for nearly 2 years but don't have too many under my belt, so I'm still a novice. I pinned myself to the map as well (no, it didn't hurt :b)

Looking to be a swamper here as well. I should be getting my OW sometime before the end of this month. Hope to dive with some of you guys even though I'm a complete newbie.

Yet another noob in the works, going for OW next month....:D

Back
Top Bottom