where can I find the pt-043 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gajeep94yj

Contributor
Reaction score
I need the underwater housing for the Olympus Stylus 1030SW. it's the PT-043 housing. according to olympus it's discontinued.

I would like to find it for under $200.....am I just fooling my self? do you guys know of any scuba sites that might still have it in stock? eBay might be my only hope but I thought I would ask first.

Thanks. Heading to Thailand in 51 days and need the housing for that trip.

that was not what I wanted to hear :)

I have found several on eBay, I was just hoping to find a store that would be wanting to sell out of them and might have them on sale.

you don't have any coupon codes for the ikelite in the link you posted do you? I would of course prefer an ikelite, but they are still $50 more than the Olympus housing.

I found a site that shows they have the pt-043 housing. I can't post the url since I am a new member. Go to estonish.com, type pt-043 in the search box. They show to have one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom