Where did all the women go? :confused:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, Dave, looks like everyone had a graet time underwater. No current and much better viz than when Carmen and I dove it with Our Lovely Bride and you.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Dave.....you lucky dog :D.

Wow, Dave, looks like everyone had a graet time underwater. No current and much better viz than when Carmen and I dove it with Our Lovely Bride and you.

Thanks for sharing the video.

We did have a great time. Maybe next time, when you guys are out here we can all dive with them!

We did have a great time. Maybe next time, when you guys are out here we can all dive with them!

I would love to dive with them and you. As always, thank you for being so great to me. :hugs:

I'd love to have more female dive buddies, but DIR only seems to appeal to Californians :)

I'd love to have more female dive buddies, but DIR only seems to appeal to Californians :)

Lynne, You would love diving with these ladies. Did you notice Anita in the video? (She was the one diving doubles and owns the Marissa dive boat.) She is really a very nice lady.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom