Where did all the women go? :confused:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, Marian and I dived with the Scuba Diver Girls on Sunday. 5 guys, 15 lovely ladies! Great vis, great dives and everybody had a blast. Life just does not get much better than that!

DSC099961.JPG

OK, Marian and I dived with the Scuba Diver Girls on Sunday. 5 guys, 15 lovely ladies! Great vis, great dives and everybody had a blast. Life just does not get much better than that!

DSC099961.JPG

OMG dude where do you go to sign up for this...! LOL

Whenever we go boat diving we're diving on the north sea wrecks and even 1/2 the women have moustaches!

R..

Dave - You lucky dude, and the other four dudes on the boat are quite lucky as well to dive with a bevy of beauties.

OMG dude where do you go to sign up for this...! LOL

Whenever we go boat diving we're diving on the north sea wrecks and even 1/2 the women have moustaches!

R..

Not a clunker in the bunch! Funny thing, the only student on board was a guy.

These ladies know how to dive and they look damn good as well - but what'd you expect, It's California, not the frozen tundra!

ok... note to self. Make a short list of places to move when you win the lottery.

You're a lucky guy, Dave.

R..

Dave,
As always...it was a pleasure diving with you and Marian! Can't wait to bring the Scuba Diver Girls up to the dive park in Catalina! Tell Marian to let me know when she gets to 100! Maybe we can be there for that! :)

Thanks for joining us on the boat...you and the other 5 guys were great company!!
Scuba Diver Girl Margo

ok... note to self. Make a short list of places to move when you win the lottery.

You're a lucky guy, Dave.

R..

I am indeed a lucky guy! We'd be happy to have you dive with us (after you win the lottery)!:D

Dave,
As always...it was a pleasure diving with you and Marian! Can't wait to bring the Scuba Diver Girls up to the dive park in Catalina! Tell Marian to let me know when she gets to 100! Maybe we can be there for that! :)

Thanks for joining us on the boat...you and the other 5 guys were great company!!
Scuba Diver Girl Margo

Thanks Margo!

We sure will let you know once we settle on the date. You guys will have a blast and we will try to the famous Dr.Bill to join us!:wink:

Again, what a great group of people Scubadivergirls are. You guys are living proof that diving is indeed fun!

DSC099961.JPG

Hey Capt Anita, what are you up to these days?

Warm regards, good diving, Craig

Here is a video of the day. These ladies are a absolute hoot!

Back
Top Bottom