Where did all the women go? :confused:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unless you wanna come east, it looks like Sept/Oct 2010 as I was promised good viz by y'all for that time of year. :D

I would love to come east, but alas the economy has kept us on the west coast :(

It will be wonderful if you come out next Fall! The vis is good to stellar and the water temp is a bit warmer (still need a 7 mm wetsuit). I can't wait, I love showing off the beauty of kelp diving!

Do you know how many times women call me a fox? It's my Adonis like body I guess.... :rofl3:
I bet you keep track. The question is do you need a small post-it note or a big one to write them all down...? :D :crafty:

j/k

I should talk. I've lost all hope... LOL

R..
I don't need any note pads, I have a mind like a steel trap and can clearly remember both times. :blinking:

:lol: Oh, Dave, just as Marian says... you're awesome!

Hi Carmen and Sam, when do we dive together again?

Unless you wanna come east, it looks like Sept/Oct 2010 as I was promised good viz by y'all for that time of year. :D

Well, it's rumored to be as Sam says. Sometime in Sept/Oct '10... :idk: I certainly hope so cuz I would love to see you two again.

I would love to come east, but alas the economy has kept us on the west coast :(

It will be wonderful if you come out next Fall! The vis is good to stellar and the water temp is a bit warmer (still need a 7 mm wetsuit). I can't wait, I love showing off the beauty of kelp diving!

:flowers: I will do my best.

And we had lotsa women in our group the last time I was in Catalina with ya. :D Just trying to return this thread bak to its topic about where are all the female divers.

That is correct!!! We had you, me, Marian, Elena, and the lovely Kimber :D

It was a great trip! Lotsa great laughs on that trip.

And we had lotsa women in our group the last time I was in Catalina with ya. :D Just trying to return this thread bak to its topic about where are all the female divers.

Whenever we dive, there are girls with us. Not as many as guys, but I can't remember the last time I was the only girl on the boat or at the park!

One thing that would be nice would be if some or the manufacturers made more female friendly gear, and I don't mean pink! Not only female friendly, but when doing so, making it quality and not just cheaply feminine.

The women I know are tough and beach diving, rather than boat diving.

The women I know are tough and beach diving, rather than boat diving.

I don't pretend to be tough and don't like "beach" or "surf" entries. Hence, I shore or boat dive. I got certified when I was 50 and in three years have logged over 90 dives. I may not be tough, but I love to dive!

keep me posted...might have to schedule a trip west....

Back
Top Bottom