Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure why it matters who else uses them but if you like them then dive with them.

Since you asked though I know John Chatterton wears them.

Not sure why it matters who else uses them but if you like them then dive with them.

Since you asked though I know John Chatterton wears them.

Well, actually I asked where not who, but no matter, often the who answers the where! :D

Why does it matter? Why not? :D

Here are some pictures:
Notice in the first picture the man in the background as he gazes at me fins! :rofl3:
All three pictures are of the briefing I was giving one of my sons about proper line use to retrieve the stuff from the harbor.
The last picture also has another son bringing a rope.
I am using a brand new drysuit with stocking feet (it also has rock boots). I like using the Force Fins w/o the boots because they are so comfortable!!

Attachments

• 2009_0919(008).jpg
    2009_0919(008).jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 224
  • 2009_0919(011).jpg
    2009_0919(011).jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 2009_0919(014).jpg
    2009_0919(014).jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 226
Three generations of Meistrell's, off the coast of California. Sporting their Force Fins and retro wetsuits. Look out for the underwater video to be on ForceFin2020 this month. Body Glove and Force Fin go back to the beginning. This was sent to Bob from Billy Meistell Jr.
bodyglove3gen.jpg

Great to see the family enjoying the Ocean above and below the water! Jenna good luck on your next adventure, we are very proud of the steps you are taking to help better understand the oceans.! - and how cool to be a part of a shark tagging expedition!! You Rock!

We look forward to hearing about your trip on your return!!! Thanks again Bob, Billy Jr and Jenna.

Speaking of Shark Tagging. Tomorrow I will be down at the Aquarium of the Pacific meeting with and listening to Jeffery Gallant talk about his work studying and tagging the Greenland Shark! Jeffery has been a long time Force Fin user and supporter and it is always a pleasure to spend time with him. If you are in the area and can make I am sure you will be educated and fascinated

I have been using mine since 1997 and had only seen 3 other pairs, 2 in Curacao 5 or 6 years ago and then one pair in Bonare last year.

We just got back from 2 weks in the Maldives on the MV Orion and there were 3 sets besides mine on the boat. We also crossed paths with a boat of italian divers all wearing yellow fins of one sort or another and 2 of them were wearing yellow Force Fins

jimorus

Jimorus, How cool, seems like they are catching on more with the Public. Just shipped another large order to the Australian Special Forces which I have done for the past 20 years. You see, a lot of Force Fin customers are never meant to be seen. Looking forward to talking with Greg Holt, of ScubaRadio later in the Day. 1:00 pst.ScubaRadio-The worlds first radio show devoted to diving with Greg The Divemaster. Powered by ClickToBoat.Com. Best, Bob

Hi Bob

I assume the Australian Special Forces use Smoked Black??

But, do they also have silver + gold sparkles on their fins :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Satara100 :poke:

Jimorus, How cool, seems like they are catching on more with the Public. Just shipped another large order to the Australian Special Forces which I have done for the past 20 years. You see, a lot of Force Fin customers are never meant to be seen Best, Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom