Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Recently in the December 2009 print issue of Diver on page 64 " My Favorite Kit" has Deep Wreck diver and historical consultant Innes McCartney talking about his favorite diving kit.

Under fins he says- Force Fins saved my diving career, because I sustained a damaged ankle as a kid. The way are designed mitigates against ankle stress and works well for me"

His background is amazing and is filled with great accomplishments. Thanks for your support Innes!

He uses the Excellerating Force Fin

I was just watch the special on the flight 1549 Laguardia to Hudson flight, noticed both of the rescue divers from the NYPD helicopter were wearing FF when they splashed.

Thanks meesier42, I waxed your Hockey Fin today, Twice. Will start the mold process next week. OK,.... I did start working on your foot size today, Large. Seems the Discovery Channel wants to show the world how we make the Force Fin. Lot's of press lately that supports our American made products.

are you saying they are going to film the making of the Hockey Force? that would be great to see, too bad I can't be there in person. If they want some "diver" input/commentary I would be happy to oblige.

Meesier, The Discovery Channel will be filming the making of the Tan Delta Force fin. Monday, Blair and Susanne have a surprise for Scuba Board. Off to Hermosa Beach to check on Dad. Been photographing his oil painting dating back to 1945. Amazing work, and will post some paintings in the Vault.

Meesier, The Discovery Channel will be filming the making of the Tan Delta Force fin. Monday, Blair and Susanne have a surprise for Scuba Board. Off to Hermosa Beach to check on Dad. Been photographing his oil painting dating back to 1945. Amazing work, and will post some paintings in the Vault.

FREE Fins all around!?!?!?!?!:rofl3:

I recieved my new TDEXFF yesterday. Thanks very much Bob and Blair, they look amazing.....looking forward to getting them in the water in Chuuk at end Feb.

BTW, there will be 16 people on our boat, at least 4 of whom will be wearing Force Fins !!!

Back
Top Bottom