Where in Spain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

I am going to the same region. (16th - 24th june, place called san jose, is a little south from where you are going).

Cabo de Gata area is according to the spanish one of the best or the best diving location on the spanish main land.

I can recommend the following websites:

www.degata.com (general info on the area, Cabo de Gata area is a natural park above and below water.)

www.isubsanjose.com
www.alphabuceo.com
These include maps with the local dive sites and details/fotos.

If you get wreck diving with your AOW, check out the dive site "el vapor", a 100 year old, 100 meter long wreck. I will defintly be going there this summer.

My buddy has a camera, so I hope to be able to post some nice picks.

Greetings to everyone.

hey. just to let y'all know that i ended up diving with iSub in San Jose. It was a really cool experience/ Nice and hot and we saw some cool fishes. Did deep, navigation, photography (which was an absolute hoot), bouyancy and fish ID dives for my advanced yippee!

sorry but what's a hoot ? was it good or bad ? good training ? tell us more about the whole training you went through, it's quite interesting to see how it is done elsewhere also.

congratulations on your advanced, you're now on the road for the challenge, the master scuba diver challenge. good luck :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom