where is apo reef?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twomixdiver:
Both sites should not be confused with Apo Lodge Motel downtown.....

Apo Reef and Apo Island will give you a great time....Apo Lodge Motel can only offer you short time...:D

but you can also have a great time during a short time :wink:

as they always quipped, its not the quantity (or duration) it is the quality (or experience).

but i still want more time underwater!!!!

We stayed on Apo Island about 1 1/2 years ago, 'no short time' but about 3 nights, had some great dives, damm mosquitos were brutal the last day. Very secluded, but nice if you are with the right person!!!!

errr... there are lots of mosquitos in apo island too?

wow, they both have more than their names in common!

@tom- a friend of mine is doing a liveaboard for tubba next year (April or May i think). maybe you can refer her to the local friends of yours...!

Apo reef (West of Mindoro) impressed me more in 2004 than Tubbataha did this year. Do a DEEP morning dive off the ledges on the Eastern side and check out the sharks!

u went to Tubbataha this year, larry?

and still, u do not wear a wetsuit! how can you pee in it!

What about when I'm NOT diving :eyebrow:

oh, are u going down to PG after Sogod? look me up when you're there. and this time, stop baby-sitting your friend's girlfriends so you can sit down and get drunk with us. :)

rhadamantus:
oh, are u going down to PG after Sogod? look me up when you're there. and this time, stop baby-sitting your friend's girlfriends so you can sit down and get drunk with us. :)
baby sitting or hitting on?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom