where is apo reef?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what happens in PG stays in PG.

so, yes, i think it was baby-sitting. :) and larry doesnt hit on friends, do you, larry? :bananalama:

Mike Veitch:
baby sitting or hitting on?

rhadamantus:
as they always quipped, its not the quantity (or duration) it is the quality (or experience).

but i still want more time underwater!!!!
you're right about the quality of the short time you spend... a long time of poor quality will never beat a fast, furious, exciting short time...

everybody likes getting more time down there...

We are soooooo getting "AHEMed" by el-o on this one
:banghead:

Jag

Gordon ! That sent me rolling! Seriously apo is quite a common word in the Filipino language. Don't forget Apo st and also our highest mountain Mt Apo...

rhadamantus:
oh, are u going down to PG after Sogod? look me up when you're there. and this time, stop baby-sitting your friend's girlfriends so you can sit down and get drunk with us.

rhadamantus:
what happens in PG stays in PG.

so, yes, i think it was baby-sitting. :) and larry doesnt hit on friends, do you, larry? :bananalama:

I think Rhad's stalking me, what do you reckon, guys?

It's the llama that gives it away...

larry, sod off. :p

thepurplehammerhead:
I think Rhad's stalking me, what do you reckon, guys?

It's the llama that gives it away...

rhadamantus:
larry, sod off. :p

And I waited 34 years for that...:11doh:

thepurplehammerhead:
erm no...

i believe it only took you 11 to get that particular comment directed toward you...

my english boyfriend informed me "sod off" might not be particularly a subtle way of reacting to your remarks. i apologized, larry. :D

but seriously, you are still 34???

no kidding.

thepurplehammerhead:

Back
Top Bottom