where is the cheapest place to get the Nomad?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:hm: one of those 'redundant buoyancy compensation' device requirements?

He's in NY - I'd assume a drysuit still works there... :dork2:

If your balanced - you really don't need the redundancy... you swim up...

He's in NY - I'd assume a drysuit still works there... :dork2:

How 'bout those of us that don't have drysuits? :)

How 'bout those of us that don't have drysuits? :)

Swim up...

AL80's and pumped Steel 85's are perfectly manageable in a 3mm wetsuit or skin.... and provide enough gas for a reasonable fit person to do a 150-180' dive...

Swim up...

AL80's and pumped Steel 85's are perfectly manageable in a 3mm wetsuit or skin.... and provide enough gas for a reasonable fit person to do a 150-180' dive...

I've heard that discussion, and as I dive a 7mm, . . ..

Unfortunately, class requirements spell out a redundant lift.

I've heard that discussion, and as I dive a 7mm, . . ..

Unfortunately, class requirements spell out a redundant lift.

So - you've already locked yourself into the wrong configuration.... :rofl3:

I agree with contacting Edd at Cave Adventurer's. His personal service and help are only gravy on his already great prices. The last time I bought some Nomad bungees (needed some long ones) they arrived almost before I hung up the phone from ordering them.:D

http://www.caveadventurers.com/

I agree with contacting Edd at Cave Adventurer's. His personal service and help are only gravy on his already great prices. The last time I bought some Nomad bungees (needed some long ones) they arrived almost before I hung up the phone from ordering them.:D

Docc! :hugs:

i am in New York i Do wear a Bare Drysuit and i want dual bladder because its a requirement to have if i go tech diving so why spend the money twice if i go tech and just get it now?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom