where is the cheapest place to get the Nomad?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i am in New York i Do wear a Bare Drysuit and i want dual bladder because its a requirement to have if i go tech diving so why spend the money twice if i go tech and just get it now?

Your drysuit qualifies as your secondary inflation system. All tek organizations recognize that. Like Tim said you don't need the dual inflation with the drysuit.

Your drysuit qualifies as your secondary inflation system. All tek organizations recognize that. Like Tim said you don't need the dual inflation with the drysuit.

GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . from those of us that don't have a drysuit! :)

the drysuit is not ment as another inflation device ur only supposed to have enough air in your suit to keep it from squeezing you not to make you inflate

Plus here in New York and New Jersey its required that you use a dual bladder BCD which in this case the Nomad is perfect for me
:D:dork2:

the drysuit is not ment as another inflation device ur only supposed to have enough air in your suit to keep it from squeezing you not to make you inflate

Plus here in New York and New Jersey its required that you use a dual bladder BCD which in this case the Nomad is perfect for me

srsly-405142.jpg

yes seriously:D:wink::cool2::mooner::ironmyshirt::m16::perv:

So - you've already locked yourself into the wrong configuration.... :rofl3:

<snicker>

I have gone through a lot of Tek classes, the drysuit is approved secondary inflation. You are not required by any state or agency to have dual bladders with a dry suit. You don't use both for inflation. You only use the drysuit, or second bladder if the main one fails.

I have gone through a lot of Tek classes, the drysuit is approved secondary inflation. You are not required by any state or agency to have dual bladders with a dry suit. You don't use both for inflation. You only use the drysuit, or second bladder if the main one fails.

Thanks, Kevin! :kiss2:

Any idea what this "locked myself into the wrong configuration" schizzle means? :huh:

Okay, darn it, would someone explain that to me? :w-t-f: I dont' get it.

If you're taking a class from an instructor who only recognizes a dual bladder as an appropriate redundant buoyancy device then you're missing out on a lot of options and overlooking some obvious drawbacks of a dual bladder system.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom