Where is your next dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The same lake I dive at every week.[emoji4]

Next week, wrecks off of Nanaimo, unless I sneak in a shore dive or two before hand.

BRad

Next dive is this weekend, a bunch of us are going down to Vortex Springs. There are a bunch of Open Water and AOW divers to get certified, and it's too cold in the local quarry (45* top to bottom). A couple of us are just going down to get in as much diving as we can in a day and a half.

Few days in the Florida Keys, then a sister's wedding in the Cayman Islands for a couple days, and then for the next several months a mix of NC wreck/ledge/quarry dives.

Few days in the Florida Keys, then a sister's wedding in the Cayman Islands for a couple days, and then for the next several months a mix of NC wreck/ledge/quarry dives.

Sounds like you are on a roll!

I'll be lucky if I get a break from these swells and hopefully get some descent viz locally. I'll be diving La Jolla shores CA next weekend if conditions are good.

My next dive trip? Next week-end to Vancouver, British Columbia (staying with a friend)

Hehe I am the friend in Vancouver hosting NWGratefulDiver this upcoming weekend (one day shore and one day boat) so that's my next dives (4 actually) and in two weeks I leave for Roatan, Honduras! Yipppeeeee water temp will be 40F warmer than local diving - can't wait!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maui. Just splashed in the pool to make certain everything is ready. 14 days to boat and shore dive. Gotta love it when all the local spots are frozen.

Gulf of Thailand - 32 days till wheels up WooHoo !

The diving at Catalina has been very good this winter, last week 70-100 foot visibility, water temp 62, have been going 2-3 trips per month, planning to go next friday. Going to Roatan in March. Shore diving in Laguna has been pretty good, will probably get a dive in next weekend.

Heading to Hornby Island with my wife to dive with the Sealions... And yes, this is my wife's idea of a perfect Valentines Day #keeper

Back
Top Bottom