Where to buy ikelite housing or cam gear in PI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
IST is only 8k for the BC???? wow!

that actually makes it "affordable!"... hmmmm... btw, what's the diff between a jacket and a vest type?

Jag

yup around that price. ridiculously cheap right? I can't wait for them to come out with their own version of the BP/W hehehe.

I believe the vest type is the one's which do not have quick release / adjustment straps in front (or is it the other way around). Something like the Scubapro Classic BC.

hi cla! i remember that a friend of mine (who owns a dive shop -- dive republic in quezon city) can order ikelite housing here in manila. his name is dick reyes and you can contact him at +6329514760. if he's not around, you can also talk to his wife ann. both of them are versed on the equipment that they carry.

from what i remember from a couple of years back, he uses or used that housing for his video camera. but that was a couple of years back.

i can check if he still carries the brand. i will be passing by his dive shop this wednesday so i can ask him then.

xandro:
hi cla! i remember that a friend of mine (who owns a dive shop -- dive republic in quezon city) can order ikelite housing here in manila. his name is dick reyes and you can contact him at +6329514760. if he's not around, you can also talk to his wife ann. both of them are versed on the equipment that they carry.

from what i remember from a couple of years back, he uses or used that housing for his video camera. but that was a couple of years back.

i can check if he still carries the brand. i will be passing by his dive shop this wednesday so i can ask him then.

bro can you check if they carry inon strobes, arms and base trays? im really interested

xandro:

Hmmm... that dive shop sounds familiar? I think I saw it along timog the last time I was in qc. Tamang tama because I'll be visiting my folks in UP vill next month and it will be easy to drop by the shop.

Thanks so much!

xandro:

Say hi to Dick for me. Used to dive with him and hang out in his shop. Nice guy.

CLA:
Hmmm... that dive shop sounds familiar? I think I saw it along timog the last time I was in qc. Tamang tama because I'll be visiting my folks in UP vill next month and it will be easy to drop by the shop.

Thanks so much!

The shop is actually at Don Antonio, Commonwealth Ave.

Matthew:
Say hi to Dick for me. Used to dive with him and hang out in his shop. Nice guy.

sure thing, man. when did you dive with the group? i used to live in the same village, so i went to their dive shop a lot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom