Where to buy ikelite housing or cam gear in PI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xandro:
sure thing, man. when did you dive with the group? i used to live in the same village, so i went to their dive shop a lot.

around 2001. dove with mimi reyes, aidee gallardo, doc long, noel and many others, all of whom are really fun people to be with. do they still dive with dick? we used to have parties on the roof deck. dick's also a very good cook.

Matthew:
around 2001. dove with mimi reyes, aidee gallardo, doc long, noel and many others, all of whom are really fun people to be with. do they still dive with dick? we used to have parties on the roof deck. dick's also a very good cook.

whoa, cool. i started october of 01. from what i know of, doc long, noel, mike still dive with them. dick has a lot of korean divers right now. there's still parties from time to time and yup, dick makes a mean paella!

Back
Top Bottom